Business Value of Meetings — Quantify the business return of live events and develop tools for accurate output measurement.
Corporate Social Responsibility — Meetings and events will be affected by new standards for sustainable and socially responsible programs.
Future of Meetings — Research that focuses on emerging issues, cutting-edge information and trends in meeting distribution channels.
Strategic Meetings Management (“SMM”) drives meetings to achievable and measurable outcomes, aligned with strategic business objectives.
Meetings Mean Business is an industry-wide coalition to showcase the undeniable value that business meetings, trade shows, incentive travel, exhibitions, conferences and conventions bring to people, businesses and communities. By rallying industry advocates, working with stakeholders, conducting original research, engaging with outside voices and more, the coalition brings the industry together to emphasize its importance. Comprised of over 50 association and company members, the coalition unites the meetings industry with one strong and powerful voice. Subscribe on the MMB page to Get Involved.
How To Be A Meetings Advocate
MMB works best when every aspect of our industry is represented and active. Here’s how you can get involved:
- Spread the industry’s value message using MMB’s toolkit and resources
- Use our advocacy tool to connect with your elected official about the industry’s value
- Share your story about why meetings matter
- Engage in the conversation online by using #MMBusiness and following us on Twitter @MeetingsMeanBiz
- Get involved with Global Meetings Industry Day
- Sign-up to receive MMB alerts
- Encourage others to get involved
Leverage the power of face-to-face with elected officials by meeting with their offices