We invite you today to join MPI, the meeting industry’s global knowledge and business network community!
You’ve got choices.
Choose the membership that’s right for you. As a Planner or Supplier, MPI’s tiered membership approach gives you the ability to choose your membership experience. From ambitious beginners to seasoned pros, MPI has what you need to help you grow and advance your career. As of June 2016, MPI’s new membership levels for planners and suppliers include the following:.
- Essential Membership – The vital tools, resources and access for the meeting and event professional. Provides access to MPI’s online tools and resources, including free education webinars, recorded event sessions, membership directory, job board, MyMPI Online Community, industry research, member discounts, e-newsletters, The Meeting Professional magazine, and more. NOTE: Does not include local chapter affiliation.
- Essential Planner Membership USD $279 + $50 application fee
- Essential Supplier Membership USD $399 + $50 application fee
- Preferred Membership – The ideal combination of education, resources, and opportunities for meeting and event professionals, Preferred Membership includes all of the Essential Membership benefits plus chapter affiliation, special member rates to chapter events, and CMP application assistance.
- Preferred Planner Membership USD $355 + $50 application fee
- Preferred Supplier Membership USD $475 + $50 application fee
- Premier Membership – Designed for highly active members, this level provides all of the benefits offered with the Essential and Preferred memberships plus direct marketing lists, VIP passes to MPI global signature events, advanced previews of MPI’s Meetings Outlook quarterly research report, one-on-one career and academic counseling, and the Concierge Line, which provides immediate access to MPI Member Services.
- Premier Planner Membership USD $449 + $50 application fee
- Premier Preferred Supplier Membership USD $569 + $50 application fee