Introducing the MPI Academy
MPI Academy connects all of the education and learning experiences MPI Global delivers within the meeting and event industry and beyond.
The MPI Academy aligns with the Meeting and Business Event Competency Standards (MBECS) and is designed to provide multi-faceted learning opportunities for meeting professionals at all levels. Its portfolio is comprised of training courses, certificate programs, streaming sessions from MPI events, webinars and tools such as the new MPI Professional Development Roadmap, which helps individuals map out their careers, pursue continuing education and supplement professional development.
The MPI Academy provides leading-edge education on topics essential to meeting and event professionals as well as certificate programs that enhance critical job skills. This education is delivered online and in-person throughout the year and is open to all meeting and event professionals. For more information, visit academy.mpiweb.org.
- Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate
- Sustainable Meeting Professional Certificate
- Meetings and Events at Sea Certificate
- Venue Sales Certificate
- Meeting Essentials2 Certificate
MPI Signature Events
- Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM)
- Healthcare Meeting Compliance Certificate (HMCC)
- Women in Leadership: Executive Leadership Skills
- Emergency Preparedness for Meetings and Events
- Basics Boot Camp: Meeting Fundamentals Part 1 (Strategy & Sourcing) & Part 2 (Design & Logistics)
For more information about the MPI Academy and its suite of educational offerings, including the new MPI Professional Development Roadmap, visit www.mpiweb.org/ProfessionalDevelopment.
Note – You do NOT have to be an MPI member to use the Online Library; you just need to set up an MPI account first. To do so, click here.